International Drivers Permit

Note that in Bali all foreign tourists are required to have an International Drivers Permit (IDP) also known as a International Drivers License with them while driving or riding any type of motorised vehicle.

You do need an IDP besides your original home country license. In most countries an IDP is issued easily but in case you did not bring your IDP you can have one issued fast and secure online through our partnership with the International Drivers Association.

Click the link below to check out the options they have available for you:

Get your International Drivers Permit fast and secure

If you are in Bali already, you can choose the digital version only. If you are still at home, you can opt to have the booklet version + the digital version. You can also get the IDP here if you do not rent from Bikago.